Entostudio offers its experience to public authorities and supports them in controlling urban infestation levels by:
– Drawing up specifications for pest control contracts.
Services to request from the contractor, choice of active principles, scoring methods, assessment of plans and proposals.
– Pest control campaign strategy planning.
Choosing operating procedures according to area and specific needs, advising on the use of selective active principles in highly sensitive environments, finding preventive strategies.
– Supervision of pest control measures.
Assessing the efficacy of larvicides and adulticides and the consumption of rat bait.
– Support with entomological issues.
Finding the causes of bites and stings, inspecting on site to search for samples, determining evidence.
– Monitoring of mosquitoes and other dipterans for research and health surveillance.
– Mapping of breeding sites. Georeferencing and map processing.